updates
JULY 10-- Rag & Bone has released the Quell! Read more about it and how to be in our first Hunger Games here!
JULY 05-- Rag & Bone is officially open! We're accepting characters of all membergroups, ages, and genders! Be sure to read our plot, chat in the Cbox, and ask any questions you want. We're open for all. We will announce the Quell once we have a total of 20 members!

important

the stats
CAPITOL -- 1
DISTRICT ONE -- 0
DISTRICT TWO -- 3
DISTRICT THREE -- 1
DISTRICT FOUR -- 3
DISTRICT FIVE -- 1
DISTRICT SIX -- 2
DISTRICT SEVEN -- 2
DISTRICT EIGHT -- 2
DISTRICT NINE --
DISTRICT TEN -- 1
DISTRICT ELEVEN -- 2
DISTRICT TWELVE -- 0
PEACEKEEPER -- 0
AVOX -- 0

CHATBOX
BE NICE. NO ADS. ONLY STAFF MEMBER'S NAMES ARE IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

staff

awards
There are no current awards to show.

AFFILIATES
Want to affiliate? Click HERE!
DIVERGE ▲ HungerGamesRP All Together Now

credits
The plot for Rag & Bone was developed by Tony. All site graphics are credited to Tony. Resources for site graphics from Ghislaine @ SP, members @ SP, Deviantart, & We♥It. The skin and mini-profile are credit to Lauz @ Shine with the changes done by Tony. Site posting templates are coded by Tony with help from Tutorials @ Shine, ATF, and Shadowplay. All character ideas go to their creators. other graphics credit go to their creators. Hunger Games Fighting, Ending Fight, etc. was inspired by Blood & Ashes of Jcink. sidebar by brook. custom board rows by jawn. Please don't steal, it's not nice. If you do, we'll be hunting you down like wolf mutts.

HIATUS

Hello everyone. Tony here. I've been thinking a long while about this. Rag & Bone has come a very long way. But I just have lost a lot of muse for the site, and have many other ideas I really want to try out. I'll be in the Cbox a lot to talk more about this if you want, but for now we're not open. I'm sorry if this hurts anyone, this was very fun for me but as I said I really have lost a lot of confidence in it as I've had previously. Again this is not the last you'll see of me. If you want to find me I'm on Shadowplay a lot so that would be the best way to contact me or see what I'm doing. Again, thanks to the people that have kept this site alive for this long time but I think it's just time to shut it down. I wish all of you the best in your RP future, and wish you nothing but love. If you want something and can't get to it, PM me on Shadowplay. Or ask me at my Tumblr.

Sincerely, Tony

Board Offline

Your account username
Your account password
skinned by lauz of shine & candyland couture.